The Libertines Hoodie
The Libertines Hoodie featuring original drawings by Mark Reynolds.
This hoodie is available in a wide range of colours and sizes and is printed using the newest direct to garment printing methods.
It is available with the lyrics “What a Waster”, “Two Bob C**t” and “Cant Stand Me now”
- Ultra contemporary hooded sweat in premium 3 layer fabric for a fuller, more substantial and luxurious hand feel
- Flat, chunky drawcords with buttonhole eyelets
- Double layer hood with coverseamed drawcord channels
- Wider hem and cuff construction
- Slimmer shoulders and leaner arms with front facing shoulder seams
- Coverseamed armholes, cuffs and hems
- Herringbone neck tape
- MP3 earphone access
The Libertines are an English rock band, formed in London in 1997 by front men Carl Barât (vocals/guitar) and Pete Doherty (vocals/guitar). The band, centred on the songwriting partnership of Barât and Doherty, also included John Hassall (bass) and Gary Powell (drums) for most of its recording career. The band was part of the garage rock revival and spearheaded the movement in the UK.