Stone Roses Hoodie
This Stone Roses pencil drawing has been drawn by Mark Reynolds. Using the best T-Shirt printing process (Direct to Garment) we are able to reproduce this drawing onto T-Shirts and Hoodies.
This Hoodie is available in a wide range of colours and sizes. It is exclusive to Mr Art’s range and can only be purchased from this website.
- Ultra contemporary hooded sweat in premium 3 layer fabric for a fuller, more substantial and luxurious hand feel
- Flat, chunky drawcords with buttonhole eyelets
- Double layer hood with coverseamed drawcord channels
- Wider hem and cuff construction
- Slimmer shoulders and leaner arms with front facing shoulder seams
- Coverseamed armholes, cuffs and hems
- Herringbone neck tape
- MP3 earphone access
The Stone Roses are an English rock band formed in Manchester in 1983. They were one of the pioneering groups of the Madchester movement that was active during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The band’s most successful lineup consists of vocalist Ian Brown, guitarist John Squire, bassist Gary “Mani” Mounfield, and drummer Alan “Reni” Wren
The Stone Roses Reunion
On 2 December 2011 Ian Brown and John Squire performed together live for the first time since 1995. They joined Mick Jones from The Clash, The Farm and Pete Wylie at the Manchester Ritz in aid of the Justice for Hillsborough campaign. They performed on versions of The Clash’s “Bank robber” and “Armagidion Time” as well as The Stone Roses’ “Elizabeth My Dear”.On 23 May 2012, The Stone Roses held their first public concert since their reunion, playing an 11-song set before 1000 fans at Parr Hall in Warrington. The show, which was only announced that afternoon, was free to attend for those who brought a Stone Roses CD, LP or shirt with them.