Ian Brown Psychedelic Hoodie
This Ian Brown Psychedelic hoodie is available in a wide range of colours and sizes and is printed using the newest direct to garment printing methods.
- Ultra contemporary hooded sweat in premium 3 layer fabric for a fuller, more substantial and luxurious hand feel
- Flat, chunky drawcords with buttonhole eyelets
- Double layer hood with coverseamed drawcord channels
- Wider hem and cuff construction
- Slimmer shoulders and leaner arms with front facing shoulder seams
- Coverseamed armholes, cuffs and hems
- Herringbone neck tape
- MP3 earphone access
Ian George Brown (born 20 February 1963) is an English musician. He is the lead singer of the alternative rock band the Stone Roses from their formation in 1983. Following the split he began a solo career, releasing six studio albums, a greatest hits compilation, a remix album and 17 singles. He has performed solo shows in 45 countries. He returned to singing for the Stone Roses on 19 October 2011. On 20 October, he put out a statement to say that although he had reunited with the band, it did not spell the end of his solo endeavours.