Happy Mondays Hoodie
Happy Mondays Hoodie featuring original drawings by Mark Reynolds.
This hoodie is available in a wide range of colours and sizes and is printed using the newest direct to garment printing methods.
- Ultra contemporary hooded sweat in premium 3 layer fabric for a fuller, more substantial and luxurious hand feel
- Flat, chunky drawcords with buttonhole eyelets
- Double layer hood with coverseamed drawcord channels
- Wider hem and cuff construction
- Slimmer shoulders and leaner arms with front facing shoulder seams
- Coverseamed armholes, cuffs and hems
- Herringbone neck tape
- MP3 earphone access
Happy Mondays are an English alternative Rock band from Salford, Greater Manchester. Formed in 1980, the band’s original line-up was Shaun Ryder on lead vocals, his brother Paul Ryder on bass, lead guitarist Mark Day, keyboardist Paul Davis, and drummer Gary Whelan. Mark “Bez” Berry later joined the band onstage during a live performance after befriending Shaun Ryder and served as a dancer/percussionist. Rowetta Satchell joined the band to provide backing vocals in the early 1990s.
On 29 January 2012, Shaun Ryder exclusively announced on radio station Xfm that the Happy Mondays would return with the original and definitive line up of himself, his brother Paul Ryder on bass, Gary Whelan on drums, Rowetta as backing vocalist, Mark Day on guitar, Paul Davis on keyboards and dancer Mark Berry. They appeared on ITV’s This Morning, and were interviewed by Philip Schofield. Shaun Ryder pronounced that amends had been made, friendships reinstated, and that it was just like the old days, but without the madness.